read the book and answer the questions .
Amanda Ripley’s The Unthinkable:
In this book, journalist Amanda Ripley explores how we react in a disaster and why. She also discusses how we can better prepare ourselves for survival when faced with the unexpected.
1. Reflect on this book and how it impacted you. What was surprising? What was confirming?
2. Did anything you read influence you in the present or in terms of what you will do (or not do) in the future?
3. What did you learn about how people react in a disaster event? Did anything surprise or fascinate you?
4. If you could share one thing with a loved one or peer, what would it be?
5. Feel free to share anything further that was impactful for you –
– be clear and simple
– make sure you answer all the questions
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!