Domain and field of practice in human service practice.
Domains of Practice
• Working with individuals
• Group work
• Social policy
• Working with families and partnerships
• Community work
• Research and evaluation
• Education and training
• talk about ‘domains’ and ‘fields of practice’ in human service practice.
Using child protection and Juvenile justice as field of practice identify its domains of practice from the listed domains above
• Identifies a type of human service agency in child protection and juvenile justice field of practice; (in Australian)
• Identifies an agency that employs workers from social works discipline in child protection and juvenile justice field of practice;
• Discusses the roles of the human service professional from the perspective of social works, in the context of child protection and juvenile justice field of practice;
• Identifies at least one social justice issue in child protection and juvenile justice field of practice;
Highlights some of the potential ethical concerns.
Can you please make sure the essay describes and defines the human service knowledge, skills and values needed to practice in this field and the knowledge, skills and values that support working with differences and diversity.
Also, include page numbers in the in-text reference.
use a textbook from Chenoweth & McAuliffe, Road to social works and human service practice. And other sources.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!