Case 6: Coping with Financial and Ethical Risks at American International Group (AIG)
The Case Study should be developed as follows using the outline below as a guide:
• Name of Case Study
• Approximate date of case if you know
• Essential facts
• Issues raised by the case study
• Analysis of decision
• Final result
• Then answer the questions raised by the case after your analysis.
Answer the following questions concerning this study:
1. Discuss the role that AIG’s corporate culture played in its downfall?
2. How a stronger ethics program might have helped the company strengthen the ethics of its corporate culture?
3. What could AIG have done differently to prevent its financial failure and its subsequent bailout?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET ADISCOUNT !!!